We pride ourselves on providing relevant, accurate and timely advice to entertainment industry leaders. Through media and entertainment industry contacts, we have a very strong network of experts ready to ensure that your rights and creations are clear and secure.
Whether it be music, art, theatre, film, television, new media, online or a mixture of any of these – as most people are, you can rest assured that BSE Law have the answers you need.
The BSE network of specialists operate internationally so should you require legal assistance anywhere around the world, our network can provide the advice you need so you can act with confidence in any situation.
Here are some recent examples of legal work we have performed for our clients within the entertainment industry:
- Set up of controlling entities for bands, authors, media companies etc that can provide clarity for use of any rights in commercial deals;
- Advice for sponsorship or image rights agreements;
- Intellectual Property registration of a brand, company or creator around the world;
- Exploitation of created content like songs, images, video, written lyrics, theatrical pieces etc anywhere around the world;
- Tax advice for anyone or any company operating within the entertainment industries; or;
- Online property breaches (website, social media or defamation via the internet or other publication).
In our experience, one of the biggest issues in the industry is the inability of artists/creators starting out to get proper legal advice so they are protected from the beginning of their careers. BSE has been set up in a very different way to other law firms so that specialist legal services become available to those who have found a way to turn their passion into a living! Just contact us and you will see how easily that can happen.
Our entertainment lawyers have been in bands, are artists and love to produce content worthy of their time, as you do. Our legal training is our professional skill but we are also each personally avid creators. We look forward to the privilege of helping you share your talents with the world.
Also see our blog articles on the most relevant issues in Entertainment law right now!