Burgess Sport and Entertainment (BSE) Law represents a wide variety of Australian and international clients including television broadcasters, sport and entertainment personalities, media companies, sport’s governing bodies, global brands and budding musicians.
Our network of experts from around the world ensure that you are getting the most up to date and accurate legal advice specific to whatever issue you have in the sport and entertainment industries, including:
- Negotiation of rights agreements in sport or entertainment like broadcast deals for productions on film, television, internet or mobile technology;
- Commercial advice for sponsorship deals of athletes or music festivals;
- Advice for corporate set ups of bands, media or production companies;
- Use of image rights to any region of the world;
- Tax advice for performing or competing overseas; or
- Intellectual Property advice and registrations anywhere around the world.
BSE’s fresh approach to providing legal advice enables you to communicate with us through facebook, twitter and skype. Connect with us now and stay updated with the latest news in the sport, entertainment and media industries.
Don’t be fooled by our young, interactive appearance. Our firm upholds traditional values of hard work, dedication and professionalism.
Would you like more information about what specific “Sports Law” or “Entertainment Law” services we provide? Click below:
If your client requires advice in the sport, entertainment or media industries, BSE Law can help you produce comprehensive advice that you and your client can confidently rely on.
BSE Law can be contacted for immediate specialist advice in the sport, entertainment or media industries and be confident that our experience and network of experts from around the world will provide you or your client with the best possible advice.